Night Of The Alien Massacre

One day in Askole, everything was normal. Everyone was happily going about their day, until there was a massive BANG. Deep in the forest, an Alien Walker was on a top secret mission, TO INVADE EARTH! Its sheer size was massive, as big as a 10-storey. Everyone in Askole was evacuated to the nearby K2 Mountain Alien Shelter. There, three security guards/mall cops devised a plan to defeat the aliens for good. Their names were Chase, Inferno & Dash.
They spent 3 nights discussing and adjusting their plan. But after 72 hours, they were ready. But first, they had to get out of the shelter. They opened the doors, and they saw lots of wreck. Askole was flattened. The aliens had left because they hated the food, but they had left a gigantic path of destruction. Nearly every village in East Pakistan was destroyed, but they could salvage the wreck. Chase made 3 rocket ships using nothing but bare determination.
Finally, it was time to set off. The plan was to sneak in to the mother ship using a cloaking device disguising them as 3 Octavian delivery ships. They would then hack into the security systems, allowing the humans to infiltrate the alien walker factory, stopping the production of all alien spacecraft across the Milky Way. The hack would disable all walkers already produced, and the aliens would crawl back to the mother ship, where they would massacre the enemy.
When they were out of the Solar System they passed Voyager 1. They wondered if it had seen the mother ship. They were successful, and they located it 1.5 billion miles away, in the core of the galaxy. It took them a few years, but they got there.
They sneaked past the guards, two very tall guards that resembled octopi. They hacked the main computer console, opening a door to the secret factory. The walkers were produced in mass, 2000 per hour. They were lucky, no-one was there, and the alien workers were all on lunch break. They hacked a main control commander’s radio telling him he could claim free pie, aliens loved pie. After the commander was gone, they installed a simple virus on the master control that glitches the software, making a machine blow up. It ruined the walker manufacturing process. The hack they did earlier shut down the power system for the walkers and the aliens came crawling back to the mother ship.
The massacre was on, millions of aliens came crawling back, but the swords of our heroes cut right through them. Finally, after a 3-day battle, the battle was won, BY THE HUMANS! The humans made a truce with the aliens that the aliens would live, but they wouldn’t attack any planets again. The humans in Askole rebuilt their town, bigger and better, with added tourism features, like a carousel and a theme park. They became known as a great city that defeated aliens. Their tale was told hundreds of generations later.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!