The Miracle

The Miracle
Chapter 1 The Secret
Once there was a girl called Lily she was 10 years old and she had lovely golden hair and eyes that looked stunning. She had a black and purple dress on and she had a big brother called Luke. He had black hair and blue crystal eyes. But there was one thing that there mum and dad never told them. They had powers. Lily had any kind and Luke had fire but one day they will find out and that day is today…. It was lily’s 11TH birthday she invited all her friends. Luke was making a lovely strawberry cake. until Lucy the evil witch came and Stoll everything from the party. Lily said “hey Lucy you evil witch give that back!” then as soon as she pointed at the witch a ball of fire and ice mixed together and shot her in the arm. “wow” said luke. Then he shot fire out of his hand then after the fight they went inside for a bit
Chapter 2 The Miracle “wow I never knew we could do that” said
Luke.
"I can’t believe that mum and dad never told us” said Lily. “Probably because they were taken by the witch when we were born” said Luke “then we need to save them lets go.” on the journey they crossed crock lake, snowy mountain and sunflower village. They finally got to the witches castle they went inside and found there mum and dad locked up in a dungeon. “Mum dad what happened” said Luke “well we were blowing up balloons when the witch came and put a spell on us. Then we woke up in here” said their dad “and I guess you now know you have powers.” then as soon as their dad finished the witch came. “yay visitors I was expecting you. Well know that you are here you can watch me kill your mum and dad. “Not on our watch” said lily. Then they used their powers to fight the witch POW BOOM KABOOM. Ice went everywhere.
Chapter 3 a Happy Ending “well done you two” said their mum. “Thanks mum now let’s get out of here” said lily. When they got home they had a feast to celebrate lily and Luke’s victory. They had a great time.
The end




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!