Zelda

It was a snowy, summers day in Australia, yes, I said Australia. It started happening more frequently since the world somehow kept moving away from the sun and moving towards a sun called Zelda. The girls created Zelda accidentally one day when they first discovered their powers.
Cera has powers that control planets and suns and Holly has powers to control light and water as well as an unusual power to create life, well, baby animal life such as dinosaurs and bunnies. The animals never grow up though. It’s a small world now compared to some of the other planets Cera has created and she keeps creating more. It’s at this moment in time that the girls finally try to fix Cera’s mistake.
“How are we going to do this? We create things not destroy them believe me I’ve tried,” Holly exclaims while petting her pet T-rex, Fluffy.
“Well I believe we can,” Cera states while also patting her pet Panda, Princess Leia.
“You’re hopeless Cera, just hopeless! We create not destroy and even if we can fix this how do we get near Zelda?” Said Holly.
“I’m working on a star ship that works like a planet so we can take people to help us and hopefully give them powers too,” Cera stated as the wind started to pull up nearby tricycles.
“Cera what are you doing? This isn’t normal!” Holly said agitatedly.
“I’m not doing anything,” Cera stated while trying to figure out how to stop it but then we saw it our first mistake we made when we discovered our powers it was a monster and it was here to destroy us as. It raced towards us we quickly made a plan I hurried off to do my part while holly hurried off to do her part. I made boulders crash into it but because the monster was also made out of dirt and rocks it simply just reformed and grew stronger and with ease it picked me up and through me towards a bill board that said welcome to Capella and it really didn’t help that it was made out of metal and then it came to me I had to move Zelda towards our planet yes it would look like the best movie ever (Star Wars of course) and would solve our problem their ‘goes my planet star ship idea’ I said to myself but before I move Zelda I need to get the beast and somehow kill it before it kills me and holly but to my surprise holly made it rain and killed it .
“Ok so that’s done how do we deal with the Zelda problem?” Holly asked.
“Already on it holly,” I said I concentrated on the star and by using all of my will power I started to move Zelda towards the sun an then the earth into a new formation with 2 suns instead of one.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!