The 1938 War

The 1938 War

How did I end up here flying the spitfire and all I can here is the loud engine of my plane soaring through the air and firing all of my bullets into the enemy's planes and watching them explode into little bits of metal and fire.

All of a sudden the firing stopped because the enemy bombers had arrived then all of the firing started again we had to destroy the bombers before they got to our base and drop their bombs on our base and destroy it so we gave it all we got to destroy the main bomber which was carrying a nuclear bomb so we shot at that bomb and made it blow up and that one bomb made all of the other planes explode with it so we had to leave fast.

So we turn around and head back to base but their was something that the Germans didn’t know about that we have our secret weapon called the nuclear warhead the weapon of mass destruction.

So it is time we take to the sky once again with the nuclear warhead in the bomber we are heading for the Germans base to drop the bomb but when we get there the Germans aren’t firing at us so we release the warhead and head back to base.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!