Fastest Things

Fastest things

There are lots of fast things in the world some are faster than others I will tell you the fastest
Of them all.

The first thing I will talk about is the sail fish. The sail fish is the fastest sea creature in the world it lives far from shore has a massive sail and has a sword for a nose. It can swim up to 110kph in short bursts and eats schools of small fish. But it dangerous to eat lots of sail fish meat because it is rich in mercury.

The next thing I will talk about is the cheetah. The cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world it can run up to 120kph and can maintain that speed of 500m. But what's very impressive is the acceleration of the cheetah it can go from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds.

The last thing I will talk about is the f22 raptor. It is a fast plane but it isn't the fastest the reason why it's on the list is the acceleration. It can accelerate at 15mps per second or 0 to 100 in under 2 seconds

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!