Was It A Dream?

“As the thick frosty wind was blowing in the air the evil witch (well I think it was a witch) slowly crept down the path in her warm black cloak. She cast a spell and nine magic pickles came attacking the humans or were they humans? Within three hours all the villagers were trapped. I watched the pickles take the villagers fake faces off. I saw green like they were aliens but I thought it was just a hallucination of my imagination. But then it didn’t seem like my imagination because I found myself covered in acid dissolving gloop I could feel my skin slowly rot it felt like two extremely slow snails crawling on me! I tried my best to get out as fast as possible. As soon as I got out three small aliens waddled over with a machine thing that could spit out gloopy acid that can damage your body for life! The small aliens asked me where my ID was in an alien robotic voice so I said in an alien robotic voice that it was in my space ship. They asked me my name I hesitated and said it was R2-D2 they were so shocked and happy they screamed and told me to pull my PANTS OFF and PARTY!” It was all just a dream mum stop making a big deal out of it. Mum snapped back and told me that she needs to know about my dreams. Then I heard the same screaming noise that I heard in my dream. Then the aliens in my dream jumped out of the basement. We were never to be found again!!! DAHN DAHN DAHN!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!