Man Of Great Myths

Man Of Great Myths

On one gloomy day in the town in the mysterious town of Mystville where everything was quiet and the street lamps flickered to teenagers, Hugo and superstar athlete, and Arthur and computer geek were taking a midnight stroll through the abandoned streets. As they stopped to turn the corner, Arthur notice something fury from the corner of there eyes. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Screamed the two boys sweating from head to toe and there lungs screaming for air. Hugo panted " What was that?" " I don't know but I better find out.


After a while Hugo dozed of to bed while Arthur all night studied one creature, the creature they saw last night. It had black fur which blended in with the black gem in his chest, but it also was a myth so Arthur knew something was up. The next morning Hugo and Arthur woke up to the sound of screaming and running. " That was be the centaur," Arthur cried Hugo replied " The what, what?" "The centaur a Latin myth and now it has become a legend" Arthur explained. They both ran outside to find the centaur ripping the town to pieces. " What do we do," Arthur cried, Hugo confidently spoke " We fight for this town! The two boys ducked and swerved but the centaur wouldn't stop.


Just then Arthur remembered the study he did the night before. " Grab that gem out of the centaur's chest." Arthur cried. Hugo clung onto the centaur's hairy chest and with all his power he restored the gem and the horrific centaur, gradually restored himself to a ordinary man as he once was.


One minute later a mysterious voice thundered out of the clear blue sky, " I am the Man Of Great Myths!" The voice shouted." You may of defeated my mythological creature, but there are many more to come, more terrifying ones!" The two boys glared at each other and shouted from the top of there lungs, " BRING IT!!!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!