Jenna And Kelly With The Little Cat

“HELP!” screamed Jenna. Kelly rushed over to Jenna's house. “What's wrong?” asked Kelly.
“There's a cat in my bedroom! That's what's wrong.”
Kelly tried to grab it but it got away. “Good try Kelly,” said Jenna.
In the afternoon Jenna's Mum Petraya told Jenna that a visitor was coming over.
Jenna puffed with annoyance. A couple of minutes later Kelly came over. Just then the visitor arrived too. Jenna opened the door and it was a lady with the same cat that was in Jenna's bedroom that morning! “This is Jenaca, a lovely little kitten.”
“Hello,” said Jenna slowly. Kelly held the kitten. Jenaca purred. Jenna wasn't very happy at all!
Kelly said to Jenna, “Why don't I have a sleepover, I'm sure my mum won't mind, just to keep an eye on Jenaca.”
“Thanks,” said Jenna.
The next day white, soft hair was on the floor, leading all the way into the kitchen. “What is all this!” said Jana.
“What is all what?” asked Kelly, rubbing her eyes, coming down the stairs. “Wow that's a lot of hair! Now I need to sweep up the floors!”
“Hey she's only a kitten,” said Kelly.
“You're not helping!”
“Sorry,” said Kelly.
One hour later... “Tik tak tow give me a hire give me a show.” “You did it again Kelly!”
“Sorry,” Kelly giggles. “Ok want to play another game?” “No it's bed time, we should go to sleep.”
“Ok,” said Jenna.
The next day when Jenna woke up there were three claw scratches on the white and yellow wall!
“Ahhhh!” yelled Jenna. “This will cost a fortune!!!”
A couple of hours later Kelly went to wash her hands but when she walked in there was kitty litter all over the floor. Kelly yelled again and Jenna rushed in: “Oh my goodness!” Jenna said, with her hand on her cheek. “This is getting ridiculous! First hair on the floor then claws on the wall and now kitty litter in the bathroom.”
“Come on. Why don't we train her?” suggested Kelly. “Now sit, good now lay down. Good cat!”
“Purrr...purrr” went Jenaca. So they kept Jenaca and were happy to keep her of course!
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!