Legend Quest

Chapter 1 - How it first started
In a village there were a few kids and a chief. The kids were not normal kids they were heroes. The first kids name is John, he is very nice and talented, could throw fire balls and make fire walls and punch and kick.

The next kid is Aiden, he is made of candy, he has candy cane swords and a chocolate gun. Then there was Savio, he is very funny and cool. He can rush and snap and break through rock and wood and other stuff. He can also roar and blow things over and rush through materials.

The next kids name is Josh. He is a knight and he has two axes, a bow and two swords and he uses spells not that often and has lots of armour.

The next kid is the chief, he is not really a kid but his name is Malakai, he tells quests. The next kids name is Flynn, he is as hard as rock, he is actually made of crystals, he can shoot spikes and blend in with things.

The last kid is Ben. he can fly, breathe fire and has two swords.

They all have pets and rides.

Chapter 2 - Bad Luck
It was night, everybody was asleep, it was quiet then it all went loud, loud, loud. Something was drilling and pulling but it was done, they were trapped.

Tnight did it, he had never done it before. Dan dan dan dan!

He used a spell, it was soooooooooooooo cool.

We are out of here, all the kids and the chief made a quick run for it.


Chapter 3 - Time to fight
"Whoah, what is that thing?" said Savio.
"What" all the kids replied.
Then the chief said "it is time to fight"
Then it started, Joshua used his spell, then the Titan dropped his sword and shield . The Titan is a giant hovering knight.
But the Titan copied the spell back at ..them, they all fell back ,"Kaploonk. But Sav was still standing, he rushed at the Tiitan and he fell over he was dead.

Chapter 4 - Success
They went home. and they all got hard armour and were really tired and happy that they had finished the quest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!