Bark And Bite

In 2005 the sky was bright and the breeze was soft but dogs were creating havoc at a small dog park. This is me “Spike stop” yelled Reggy a tall and kind man struggling to restrain his black staffy. Who was ripping up the freshly cut grass with Timmy a small, mischievous chihuahua.

Then Spikes ears pricked up, he ran towards a large forest where you could only see darkness because the thick trees blocked out the sparkling sun. Spike ran to a stream close to a beach called dog dead beach he jumped over then Reggy got soaked. They were on the beach where satos were sick and skinny. Reggy got as much water as he could and gave it to them. Then he saw a center that helps satos so he pulled Spike in they saw a lady a pretty lady and Reggy lost his cool. “Hi I’m Sofie” said the pretty girl “oh IIIII I’m Peggy I mean Reggy” stuttered Reggy. Then he spotted an adorable sato puppy named Stella. Reggy fell in-love with her and adopted her for $50 and he got a toy bone for her. So they went home past the junk yard were a pointer dog guards but the gait was open and the pointer was out attacking Stella. She bit him. He bit her. There teeth showing snarling, growling then touch down Stella was on the ground wimping then the pointer ran to the streets. “Noo” cried Reggy as he scooped her up she had a very large and deep bite mark on her side. Reggy rushed her to there closes vet called Animals for life. He rushed inside “help” he yelled desperately he ran to the front desk and greeted the same pretty woman Sofie “ahhh my dog needs help” yelled Reggy “Stella” yelled Sofie “I’ll do what I can” so Sofie took Stella down the pack to the EMERGENCY door “ohh no” whispered Reggy to himself he paced.

What will happen to Stella?!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!