Garry The Sick Snail

Well hello reader I hope you like this story it's about a snail called Garry, he is a very old and sick snail. He was dying of a plague Yersinia Pestis. Gary Knew a grass hopper who had a cure, but queen Red back banned the cure; Panadol rapid, a big white oval shape. People came from miles around to have one lick of the cure to heal them but queen Red back was furious and petrified of the grotesques insects and arachnids and all tiny things under the coat of arms of queen Red back. Garry set off on a twelve week journey, he went from one end of Australia to the other to find Hoppy the grasshopper. The problem was Rango the rattlesnake, Garry had to sleigh this beast with his grandfather's sword. The swords had already killed four of Range's brothers and grandfather and Garry wanted to follow in his own grandfather's footsteps. Garry was in Rango's territory it was week” and day six of the journey.
Hoppy lived in the forest on the other side of Range's plain. Rango ambushed Garry but in a matter of seconds Garry dropped to the dirt. Rango dived straight passed him and hit a rock, it bounced up and landed on Rango's rattle. Garry got up and cried ouch my heart. Hoppy was in a snake proof robot walking out of the forest with the Panadol rapid. Garry had licked it and it cured him. It turns out that Rango was suffering from the same disease Yersina Pestis, so he licked it too. Hoppy got out of the robot and they both took a four week journey back to the queen Red back's castle.
At the castle they forced queen Red back to make Rango a General and put Garry in a proper retirement home for snails and let Happy become a Doctor. Garry went bonkers in the retirement home because he wasn't able to get Panadol Rapid, so Rango broke Garry out and they snuck Hoppy out of the hospital where he was treating patients and they went on a trip around the world to get some pain relief. The three of them then went back to Australia and Rango the rattle snake became a General and he now manages the cosmetics business for snakes. Garry the snail went back to the retirement home and sucked on PANADOLE RAPID he lives out his snail days as a cured happy snail. Hoppy went back to the hospital and he fell in love with queen Red back and became King Hoppy, grasshopper ruling over the tiny arachnids. Hoppy organised that the retirement place gets an endless supply of Panadol rapid for the health and wellbeing of all the old retired snail and other residents.
Three years later queen Red back had an egg sack hatch tiny little grasshopper spiders, however they were depended on Panadol rapid so Hoppy ordered more to be made.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!