Terror At Camp Misery

It was a nice school day and every Grade 4 had packed their bags and gotten to school at 8:30 in the morning. They were going to a camp that mysteriously had no name. The kids were excited but one group was very suspicious, the backward group (they are called the backward group because they are opposite each other). In the backward group there is: The smart, beautiful Emilee, the dumb Eelime, The tall sport loving James and the short, book loving Semaj. There were two more people but they were very ... fun and exciting more than sad and suspicious. The Netball - loving Shayla and the Goth girl Alyahs.
Soon they were off, the bus was so quiet you could actually hear the radio and the wheels creaking, it was like a ghost bus. I hated it, well at least it gave me time to think about what horrors will be put into our little brains. I just had to know what was going to happen. Just then my best friend vomited, it was on everyone.
So basically what I'm trying to say is long story short, we are on a bus full of vomit, driving to a death camp we don't know the name of!
After a while we arrived at the camp. "Hello children welcome to Camp Misery my name is Robert Terwillinger but you can call me Sideshow Bob." "Ahh Sideshow Bob" They screamed in terror. The kids knew Sideshow Bob because he was on a popular TV show until he got arrested for trying to murder Bart Simpson. But his schemes were so bad they were foiled every time. “Children I don't know all of your names so I will look on the list"
Eventually we finished all the stuff we were shown to our cabin. “Ughh are these the so called beds we are supposed to be sleeping in".
“Now I know it's not luxury but this is the only cabin we have that's available"
“Why is it the only cabin available what are the other ones"
“Uhh, umm, it doesn't matter now off to bed children"
“It's only 6:30 and we haven't had dinner"
“I don't care now off to bed"
What they didn't know was Bob was lying about the cabins, they had dead bodies from other kids.
At the strike of 10:00 *stab, stab, stab* “Ahh, I heard stabbing"
Relax children I was cutting some cake for you"
The kids had so much fun and there were no dead bodies, it was food in storage.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!