Bad Santa

I was going to Westpoint with my brother Mike, when I saw my best friend Jonathan. He is so awesome unlike my brother so I went and said “Hello.” He said hello to me and we both went to Westpoint. I left my brother to go somewhere else, like, Rebel. At least Jonathan’s mum was there.
Mike came back and then Jonathan’s mum started talking about high school to Mike. She told us to go to take a photo with Santa. So we went to go take the photo.
When we were in the queue, we could hear the photographer complaining about the lenses of the camera. We were first in line because we were the youngest.
The people had to get off because the cameraman had a problem so Jonathan and I got onto Santa’s lap. The photographer took a photo but there wasn’t any problems (That was strange!).
The next group of people got on Santa’s lap. Jonathan and I decided to stay. Suddenly Santa jumped up, pushing the people on his lap off and kicking his multi-coloured seat. He came for both of us and started chasing us and yelling like a crazy demon. We both ran to Myer, where we found Jonathan’s mum. Santa suddenly hid behind a wall of clothes and we told Jonathan’s mum about the demonic man. Her reply was, “You think I believe that nonsense? If that is really true then take me to this demented man.”
We searched every nook and corner of Myer till we saw a red cloak swoop out of the shop. Jonathan and I ran after the insane man. “For a fat man, that Santa is fast, like a bunny.” When we exited the shop, we couldn’t see him anywhere. So we gave up and started to do the shopping. But, when we went to Woolworths, l saw the Santa taking Jonathan’s mum’s groceries so I jumped on him but he escaped by throwing me to the hard ground.
This time, we didn’t give up. We started chasing him all around the shops. Santa went in a shop then went out and he did that for ages! Jonathan, his mum and Mike were all puffed out except for me. I became the star of the day! So l ran until he went to the escalator. Now l couldn’t chase him. I was shocked when l turned around because I saw a colossal crowd behind me! People were saying “WHO IS THAT!” and “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” and a little kid asked for an autograph! But l budged through the crowd.
So l went to the escalator on level three and l went to the rooftop. Up there l saw Santa eating a mild Chicken Burger from Nando’s! So l went to Nando’s and l went behind the wall, crouched. Santa was about to take a big munch of his burger, but I came in and told him not to do that nonsense again! The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!