Kidnapped

BANG! The branches of the old, dead, spooky tree, were crashing against the window. Shivering in bed, I hear Lily crying, frightened of the crashing rain. Tossing and turning in her cot. All of a sudden I glimpsed at this strange but familiar man, in his right hand he had a weird looking element. It was covered in this red liquid that had dried, it almost looked like blood. AHH! I remember seeing him the other night in my dream, at least I hope it was a dream.

At that moment the man mumbled “YOU ARE COMING WITH ME”
“NO I WILL NOT LEAVE MY FAMILY BEHIND NEVER” Trembling under my sheets I somehow found the courage to scream that.
“YES YOU WILL IF YOU REALLY DO CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY”

“I..” but before I could finish the sentence I was in a small, tight, brown bag.
All these thoughts running through my head like where is he taking me?, What is he going to do with me?, Will I ever get to see my family again?

A moment later
“Sir she is her in the bag”
“Very good. Well done” Another man with a deeper voice speaks.

“Now take her out of the bag” He demands
“WHO ARE YOU” “TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW”
“SHH CALM DOWN LITTLE ONE, I JUST WANT TO TALK. I am an old friend of your mums”
“So what is your name?”
“My name is Samuel James, or as your mum would say SJ”
“Your SJ, mum talks about you all the time but what does this have to do with me?”
“ Your grandfather forbid me from seeing her after a huge fire but that is in the past I want to marry her.”
“I already have a dad you know that right?”
“YES. Sadly, So I need you to give me her number”
“NO NO WAY. After all I just met you no way will I give you my mum's number.”
“ Fine can you please give her this note from me?”
“Ok that’s it. TAKE ME HOME NOW.”I had enough of this it’s getting creepy.


During the trip home I had to read the letter it read...

Dear my old friend kalie,

I’ve missed spending time with you it’s like I do not exist in your life anymore but lately I have felt it even more.
So I just had to ask Where have you been?
How did it happen?
But that doesn’t matter anymore the past is the past.
I just want to say everything I didn’t get to say the first time.
So what do you say start again as friends?

Yours sincerely SJ

“This guy must have really liked my mum” I whisper to myself
“Here you go home, go to bed” Murmured the man from earlier

CREEK!!
Oh oh the floorboard is squeaky how am I meant to sneak this into mum and dad's room????

Oh well I will hide it in the morning if I remember.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!