Paradise Island

One day in a school ground there was a travel free ticket blowing in the wind,all the kids were eating there lunches.Then as a boy called Jason went to take a bite of his jam sandwich the ticket fluttered on Jason's face,he thought it was a dragon fly or a plastic lunch bag,but when he took it of his face he saw it was travel free ticket.Jason saw there was a folded side in the top right so he unfolded it and it read out "you and a friend can go to a Paradise Island,with tropical coconut milk and fresh tasty bananas and there is amazing service.

The first thought that popped into Jason's head was him and Mr Phillips (his friend from down the road) people call him Mr Phillips because he looks like his dad and does almost everything his dad does,he even has the same mole on his left cheek and the same hairstyle too.After school Jason quickly got dressed and ran to Toms house but when he knocked on the door no one answered,then Jason walked to the side of the house and saw the side gate lock open with a bit of chatter coming from the back of the house.As Jason walked be the rusted old gutters and falling of paint from the house he gave the gave a little push and looked through peep of the gate,he saw Tom and the real Mr Phillips having a dink of a dark orangey lemonade at least he thought it was lemonade.

Then Jason opened the gate all the way and said"Hey Mr Phillips'." They both laughed and said come and take a seat, Jason replied "no thanks, but can I talk to Tom for a minute please" then Tom got up and walked over to Jason and said "so what is it." Jason replied "would you like to come on a trip with me,but ask your dad first" after about 20 to 30 seconds of explaining to his dad he said"ok but you will need a parent to come with you" then Jason said "sorry it's only for two you may need to pay about $3756,that's what it says here" Toms dads face was in shock.So then all the parents agreed to let the children and one parent go with them on this holiday.

Then the parents said there good byes and I love you all,they got on the plane and then they were off into the sky Tom got sick about two times.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!