The Five Elementals

"Links! no! Bad boy! He was tempted to eat my delicious waffle!" So Wendy squirted Links with her huge water gun. By the way, I'm Felix the Fire elemental, and Wendy is a Water elemental. Beside us, we have Erick the Earth elemental, Piper the Physic elemental,Airdon the Air elemental and Links our dog. He's a Lightning elemental.

When ever he barks lightning bolts shoots out of his mouth, and he can fly! Once Links made a chicken soup for us because, well, he hates chickens so he barked at one while it was having a bath in hot water with some salt. Weird,huh?So linx's lightning bolt shot right through the chicken,and our Chicken soup was served.

It tasted very salty,enough of this chicken soup talk let's start talking about the interesting things.There is this evil super villain named Vaper.He has the power to extract life and power,even from plants but worst of all he creates life by feeling the bones of a dead body.Oh!Oh!Ooooweeeeooooweeeeooo...our siren went off"its him",Airdon yelled."It's him?"whose him?Vaper you imbecell!Every body get in the bunker!We all sprinted like our life depended on it,because it did!

We're in.whew!That was close!Wheres Linx?!Ummm...You idiots forgot our dog!One of us have to go get him,I will Erk proudly raised his hand.Bam!Erk you broke the bunker door!Linx!Well it's a good thing he was waiting at the door like a good dog.

Ha!Ha!Ha!We could faintly hear Vaper laughing.Airdon nooooo!Vaper has grabbed Airdon by his colour.He is flying away.help him Wendy yelled.Linx go rescue Airdon,undo is buttons on his shirt if you have to.

Go Linx,go!Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I swear if that dog just dropped Airdon I will lock him in a abandoned prison and only feed him mouldy,blue and runny cat food!Cluplunk!Woof woof ,I think Linx is trying to say he dropped Airdon in a watering hole so he wouldn't go splat.

Felix you are not going to like this.Felix looks above him as if he saw the very first dragon that ever existed.No no no no no!Vaper is on his ship with his bone army.He slowly hovers down saying this awful speach."I shall destroy you all and devour your souls".

Erk take a giant boulder and ditch it with all your might and make that ship crash land!,crash!Good job!Airdon create a tornado and blow that army in to the ocean.Great,Airdon!Piper pin him down by using your force field.Linx no bad boy!Oh oh.Linx just shot his lightning bolt at Vaper,his body disintegrated.Eww,Wendy whispered while she was trying to look away and ignore it.Well at least we got that out of our way!We slowly walked away as if nothing ever happened.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!