Kitty In Jewellery

A question struck my mind, why can humans go on adventures but animals such as kittens can't because all kittens can do is sit inside all day getting non stop love? Anyway my name is kitty , adventure started when I saw the film puss in boots. My owner seems to love that movie, people that come over say she is what's known as a tomboy, (I have no idea what that is). I was laying on my bed watching my owner watch puss in boots with her best friends, While I watched beside her, no one looked at me, or even touched behind my ear, but I could understand, they were watching this ridiculously good movie, puss in boots.

My owner left the door open and stood next to the door, I know this trick, when ever I get close to going outside, she closes the door and next thing you know it she's got a smug look on her face just like the one she gave me yesterday with the banana, but I'm not going to let that get past me. Like always I ran to the door, the plan it actually worked! My first step outside was great, my white fluffy fur fluffed up, next thing I know it I'm in a tree, in a bush, in water and in the middle of no where. I was walking along the road with my face up high. I decided to take an expected nap and I ended up sleeping in a pile of leaves that fell down from the previous storm.

Before very long I woke up noticing the ground being PINK! The over whelming smell of sweets hit me, I decided to start walking, my legs got tired so I sat, a couple minutes after I saw what liked like a unicorn, I ran as fast as I could to ride that unicorn. I reached it, My body sat on it while it walked an odd direction, I notice the collar with an amulet on it. It was the one my owner gave me when she got me, it's a rainbow colour. Nothing worried me now.

We walked and I decided to name my unicorn 'Fluffy' since it's really fluffy, then something hit us, it felt like a bullet next minute we were on the ground a black pawed kitty walked along us she said "have fun waking up" with a smug laugh... we woke up I pulled the dart out of Fluffy's leg then we started walking while I patched up her leg we walked for a while until we saw a dart of light coming from a cave and rushed to that cave only to discover the black pawed kitty standing there we wanted our amulet back so we had to answer a riddle it was a hard one and it was un speakable but we found out the riddle, we got my amulet back and went back home finding myself sleeping on my fluffy bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!