Water Secrets Always Rise Up To The Sufrace

Dad is the most protective parent, ever since mum died.Some of his rules are NEVER STAY HOME ALONE AT NIGHT,or NEVER EVER GO INTO THE WATER, pretty stupid.It was 8:30pm and dad wasn't back from work, his shift finished at 8pm, I wondered if I should call the police but I thought I should give him till 9


I stepped outside just in time to see the last peaks of light.So i stepped inside and ate my dinner.As I am finishing I hear a knock, DAD!! I was about to call the police, as I open the door there is a total stranger i try to slam the door but the man is to strong so I stop and listen.

The man says " your dad has been injured he is in the hospital and he asked me to take you to him",these thoughts in my head I remember what my teacher said about strangers so I say "I will just go get a few things" so I run up stairs and open the window, it creaks open and then I jump out and land in the garden and all of a sudden I feel a hand over my mouth.


I am being carried into a black limousine it smells of cigarettes inside. After a few hours I am at a airport on a plane,my dad is in the plane so I try to get to him but my legs and hands are tied up. I am crawling on the floor I reach my dad when I reach him he isn't moving or talking but he is breathing so automatically I assume that he is unconscious.



I crawl as fast as I can back to my seat and then the plane landed then the stranger comes into the plane and says his name Bill He takes me out of the plane and carries me into a small cottage.where is my dad,is he is fine now" yes.Dad says "I am sorry I have not told you till now but these men have been after you, your whole life they want you because you are special you have a power that no one other than you have, so run through the cottage and you will see me at home RUN!" What about you? You will see me at home,and so I ran.



Till I reach the entrance of the cottage at the entrance there were men surrounding the cottage, if I went up there would be men up there and down the same so I jump on the roof and run to the airport i get in the plane and the plane flies me home.When I reach home I open the door the fire is burning and it smells of roast chicken when I see dad I run to him and we both start crying and now I could see what the power was where ever I was dad would be.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!