Zaco And Dave Meet Alfie

One day Zaco and Dave were out travelling all over the world. They were heading to Alfie. Once they had arrived, they headed to the President’s because they had received a letter to meet a friend of the President to help them with their business and adventures.
When they arrived at the President's headquarters, they showed their proof to security, that the President had invited them to meet them. Once they were through security, they were on the way to the headquarters. Finally they were there and the President was very happy to see them. They couldn't stay there they had to leave because someone was trying to assassinate them.
One of the reasons he invited Zaco and Dave was to keep them safe so they had to take an ordinary car to the the private airport while a fleet of cars including the President’s car went twenty minutes before them. They left in the opposite direction to create a diversion. As soon as they arrived at the airport, Zaco and Dave took a private jet. The President said he was taking them to a top secret military base.
At the military base, Zaco and Dave were taken to the far side of the military base. There they met the President’s friend. One of the reasons the President invited them was because his name was Alfie. Alfie is actually a lizard but he has been trained to speak English and help out in any possible way. He said he was going to help keep them safe. To help them with this problem the president gave them a private jet. Zaco and Dave couldn't fly on normal airlines anymore because of the assassin.
Alfie said that when he was with the President he overheard him talking about an island 500 miles south of the Galapagos. It is very remote but they are not sure if it is an island or a huge cruise ship. So they headed that way then they saw the island - it was amazing but very remote. They flew around for half an hour before finding a safe place to land. Once they landed, they found an old shack it was perfect for the night.
The next morning they decided to explore the island and they came across quite a few shacks (not old shacks but new shacks). There were people staying in them and it looked like they've been there lately. Whoever owned the shacks liked guns and hunting, as most of the walls had guns and stuffed animal heads. They went in to take a look around, they found a four wheel drive ute, and keys that would fit in their private jet.
Suddenly they heard a helicopter buzzing about so they jumped in the ute and raced off, leaving everything the way they found it. They were on their way. Then Alfie said there was a two way radio in the ute...the adventure is to be continued!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!