Kevin The Wizard’s Story

Once upon a time there was a wizard called Kevin. His wish was to become a magician because Kevin wants to be famous and he thinks wizards are boring. One day Kevin got an idea on how to become the most famous magician of all times. “I could practice my magic trick and when I finished I could let everyone know that I‘m a magician and not a boring old wizard and if they want me to prove it I can show them my magic tricks it will be as easy as pie.’’ Immediately, Kevin quickly worked on breathing fire, which is one of the coolest magic tricks he ever thinks of.
The next day he put his idea in action so Kevin went to the city to perform his magic trick. Most people believed him, others just ignored him. But the clock company’s boss, who produces most superior clock in the world, was amazed by Kevin’s trick.
The next week he invited Kevin to look after his clock factory while he is away to buy some pieces for his upcoming world clock design competition. Kevin agreed. Kevin brought along his magician suit which was made from wizard magic to the factory. While he was wandering around from clocks to clocks, Kevin’s magic suit touched one of the best clock in the world and set the clock alarm on. The clock alarm was as loud as 5 kids shouting at the same time! Kevin was started to panic and tried to pin some cold screws into the alarm system but it doesn’t stop the clock alarm from ringing. Suddenly an idea flew into Kevin’s head. He thought of his wizard magic which can make the alarm stop. Kevin took a deep breath…and said the magic words! “ALAKAZAM ALACZOPE NORMAL OUT YOU COME RIGHT NOW!’’ shouted Kevin pointing his wand. Soon everything was back to normal just in time because the clock factory workers returned at that moment. They thanked Kevin and continued on their work. Kevin realized that being a wizard wasn’t bad at all.
Thereafter, Kevin continued as a wizard after all. 10 years later some people walking past Kevin will ask him if he could still breathe fire. They were amazed that Kevin can still remember his dangerous magic trick after a long time.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!