Danger Zone

Boom crash “noooo, someone got to my danger zone! Why did I go looking for Charlie? Oh he’s here right now”.
This is Charlie. We go on lots of adventures. I told Charlie that someone got to my danger zone. He said lets go.
‘Hmmm’ he looked weird. He turned himself into a blood thirsty raptor and turned his deadly head at me and chased me towards the kitchen. Why me.
Charlie told me raptors can run about thirty miles per hour. No can they find me in the giant kitchen. Yes! An oven! I hid in the oven. The raptor looked at the oven but he could only see cracks so he went away.
I quickly got out and started tip toeing back home; it was still in the main kitchen, that is why I tip toed. Once I escaped I started sprinting.
On the way home my friend put on extremely loud music because it makes raptors disappear. We turned the music on and it popped everyone’s eardrums.
We all gathered around and destroyed the danger zone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!