Olivia's Adventure

One scary, howly night, a girl named Olivia was exploring the dark caves of America.

Olivia had run away from her family because of her new little brother. Her parents were always paying attention to her brother and for all about Olivia. One day when she came home she wanted to tell her parents all about her day but they didn't listen to her. So she ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and started to pack supplies that would help her survive in the wild, then she ran down stairs and went into the cupboard and packed tinned food that wouldn't go off in the heat, and then left. Her Mum and Dad didn't even notice that she was gone until they put the baby to bed and then they started to worry.

They called the police and everyone in the neighbourhood to help look for Olivia. The search went on all night but no one could find her. They had all but given up hope of finding Olivia than after a few days she eventually came back home and stood at the front gate and as soon as her parents saw her they bursted out of the front door and hugged her. Now they pay attention to both Olivia and her baby brother.





THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!