Dan The Diabolical Dog

BOOM!!! Dan the Diabolical shoots the pistol at his owner, Don, whose last words were, “What did I ever do to you...”
There was a thud, as he fell to the ground and he was gone – just like that! The following week, after being apprehended by the police, Dan was charged and sentenced in a court of law, “This putrid pug is sentenced to imprisonment in the pound for the next decade!!!” yelled the judge.
The diabolical mastermind languished in the pound, bored and alone, staring at the bars on his window. “These bars are pathetic” he thought, “I can break through them with ease” He stood up and glared at the bars and shouted, “Laser eyes activate!” Dan’s eyes flashed and the bars disintegrated into small piles of ash. Quickly, He hopped out of the empty window frame, not taking the time to think about being on the tenth floor of the facility and the massive drop to the ground… or the agonising death that was fast approaching.
“AAAHHH” Dan screamed, knowing that the end of his life was seconds away. “See you soon Don” he shrieked and then SPLAT!!! That for sure, was the end of the story of this brilliant mastermind. Rest in peace, Diabolical Dan.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!