Adventures Of Reading

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

My senses is scanning this beautiful and breathtaking room that I am in. Each part of my scenes are enjoying the scene. The smell of rich orange blossoms, lilic, roses and freesia lingering in the air. The air filled with a soft piano music, classical for most weddings. The room filled with lights everywhere, white blossoms were hanging in garlands from everything in the room. There are rows and rows of satin-draped chairs were there were people sitting down starring at what’s in front of them. When I looked up to see what they were seeing, beauty was the first word I thought of. The very first thing that caught my attention was her beauty. She was wearing a beautiful simple dress with decorative touches behind at her back. Her hair is tied up in beautiful neat bun with a few strings for hair sticking out, near her eyes. She was holding a beautiful white bouquet of flowers in one hand and in the other hand she was holding someone’s hand. Standing right next to her, holding her other hand was a handsome man that wore a simple black tux and he was starring at her with all the love in the world. The wedding begins and vows are being exchanged, as soon as they both said, ‘as long as we both shall live’, he gently leans forward and passionately kisses the bride. And suddenly, it was all gone, and I am in my room again, sitting on my bed with my lamp turned on. Right in front of me was the ending of a chapter from my favourite novel.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!