Old Tree

In an ordinary town, a normal girl was an elite swimmer. Her name was Mikayla Mcrumble. Mikayla is all things bad, annoying, rude and obnoxious.

Mikayla was walking back from swim practice. When she saw Holly and Patrick. She called out “The Geeks!” Wondering what they were doing outside her house.

Patrick said softly “We’re doomed!’’ Patrick and Holly start running. Mikayla shouted “I’m not gonna waste my breath on you.” Then suddenly, a bag drops from an old, wrinkly tree.

She grabbed the old bag. Then an old furry rabbit grabbed the rotten gross bag off Mikayla.“BANG! BANG! CRASH!” the old rabbit dropped the bag.

NO!!!! Mikayla screamed.

She was devastated then she realised it was still in contact. She grabbed the bag and Caitlyn saw her.

Caitlyn yelled “what are you doing?’’ Mikayla didn’t answer. She ran into her room and opened it.

“ARRGH a Camera” Mikayla was absolutely furious. She yelled “I wasted my time on this!’’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!