Angel On A Tree

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

She was smiling as she danced around the tree. Her brown hair fell to just past her shoulders and her brown eyes were full of beauty and joy. Christmas. I absolutely loved Christmas with her mainly because I got to see her spoiled and happy, so, yeah.
"Cat!"
I snapped out of my daydream.
"Yo?" I said as I turned around. Hannah was looking at me with a face that said 'Really?' I couldn't help but grin. She shook her head.
"Will you please put the angel on the tree?" My grin grew as I nodded. I walked over to the tree, stood right next to Monika and lifted her up. She squeaked as I lifted her higher and tried to put her on the tree.
"Cat for heaven’s sake! Put me down." I complied and put her on the ground.
"Cat, come on. Put the angel on the tree," Hannah said, obviously not seeing the little ordeal. I picked up Monika again. She was giggling too much to swear at me but when Hannah turned around and saw me trying to put a giggling Monika on the tree, she slapped her forehead before fangirling.
"Put me down," Monika said when she'd stopped giggling. I complied once again and she turned to me, shaking her head before kissing me and handing me a star to put on top of the tree.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!