Bathroom Drama

I was working on my computer and my Auntie told me to go and have a shower. I didn’t want to because I remember what happened to me last time I was there. My Auntie told me again “Go and have a shower Martin”. In my mind I was trying to make up excuses for not going in the shower, I kept thinking of what awaited me there. My Auntie was getting annoyed now and she said again “Go and have a shower now!”. In my mind I thought these where the last word’s I might ever hear.

I went down the hallway to the bathroom, I got undressed and went into the bathroom. When I got in there I just saw the normal bathroom that I usually see, “weird” I said to myself, so I looked under the sink, near the toilet, behind the towels and behind the door but nothing was there. So, I just got in the shower and when I was in the shower. I did what I usually do, scrub myself with soap.

When I was done, I started looking out the window thinking if it will rain or not because there were big grey clouds in the sunset sky. Then a big roar of thunder came and I knew there will be lighting. There it was a big lightning bolt struck in the sky. The hot water stop working, so I turned off the shower and I was about to get out when the lights went out.

I was too scared to get out of the shower so I stayed behind the fog from the heat. Then I heard footsteps coming down the hallway it came into the bathroom and kept saying, “where is he” in an evil voice, it said again “I need him”. So, I stayed hidden behind the fog. Then a dark figure emerged from behind the door, making a heavy breathing sound. I froze, unable to move, speak or breath. Then it spoke “Martin, where are you?”. Now my eyes where use to the dark I could see a bit clearer and the figure moved towards me, reached up as if to grab me then pulled off what I thought was its face.

I stared, stunned it was……my little 5-year-old brother dressed up as Voldemort he looked exactly like Voldemort. “What are you doing?” I asked. He said he has been getting dressed up as Voldemort for fun. So, I said “was that you under the sink in the bathroom a few days ago?”. “Yes it was me” so I said “I get it now”. My brother said “I was playing forty-four-homes with my friend and under the sink was home”. “Oh, so it was you facing the wall counting to forty-four?”. “Yes” said my brother and we kept talking for a bit. Then my Auntie called to say dinner’s ready. Thankfully my appetite had come back. I was also very happy that I could have a shower in peace once again.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!