Vipero The Snake-Man

"Sssss!" Long skinny snakes hung on green vines. Suddenly, Marvel came, walking along the path. Some sort of evil magic blasted into two snake's chest! Did you choose the right path? If you didn't... WATCH OUT!

One of the snakes was still the same but the other one's tail had turned into hands and his head was next to the other snake's head! Now Vipero has two brains!

Tom, a master of the beasts was here to defeat Vipero! Tom was only young but he had Trillion, a three-head lion, for his company. "Swish!" Tom took out his sword.

The battle began! Tom sliced off one of Vipero's head but it grew back!"How did it grow back?" wondered Tom curiously. Suddenly Tom had the idea how it grew back! He whispered it to Trillion.

This time Vipero got defeated! Tom sliced off one of Vipero's head and gave it to Trillion. Trillion crunched on Vipero's head. This made a crunchy snack for Trillion! Tom's idea worked! "Yesss!" shouted Tom gracefully.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!