Sarah The Lost Unicorn

SARAH THE LOST UNICORN
Hi there, my name is Sarah.
As you might not know I'm a unicorn. My mother, Lucinda and I go to the park all the time.
Once, I wanted to go to the park by myself but she said no. I was really upset. So I started throwing tantrums but then I stopped, and I started thinking of a plan.
My face looked mischievous and at that moment mum looked at me and said what's wrong? 'Oh nothing' I said. Then, I remembered my plan. When it's night time, I will say good night and pretend to sleep. In the middle of the night, I will see if mums awake and if she's not, I will go to the park. There ... planned! Now I just need to wait. 'Finally!'
‘What?' said mum. ‘Oh, ummmm .... nothing
'You've been acting weird', said Lucinda. Sarah didn't bother to answer. 'Ok time for bed', said mother.
'Ok' replied Sarah. Sarah was excited.
'Good night, sweet dreams', mum said with a kiss.
During the night, I woke up and snuck away as planned. As I was walking, I stepped on a sharp, pointy object. I felt myself fall to the ground and then everything went black. I remember seeing two badies.
I think one was called Mr Hog and the other called Mr Billy Bob.
One of them said, 'Ooooh this unicorn looks good to unicorn-nap'. Then they carried me to their cave.
Suddenly, I felt a kick and that's when I woke up.
'Uuh, where am I?'
'Oohhhh, look Billy Bob, our silly poop woke up'.
'It seems like you went the wrong way' said Mr Hog.
'Ok' said Mr Billy Bob, 'you are at the wrong, nasty, BAD park'.
'Ahhhh!' screamed Sarah.
'What's wrong darling?' said Mr Hog as he let out an evil laugh.
Me and Hog are planning to cook you up into pieces', said Mr Billy Bob. 'No! I shouldn't have left mother', cried Sarah.
As morning came and night passed, the little unicorn imagined her mum waking up in surprise, not seeing her beloved daughter ... And that was the exact thing that happened. When Lucinda woke up, she woke up in a shock. Straight away, she got up and started yelling Sarah's name. 'Oh Sarah, where are you? This isn't a game!' Lucinda looked up and down, side to side, but she still couldn't find her. Sarah got up slowly and quietly when she couldn't see the badies anywhere in the cave.
The unicorn saw Billy Bob and Hog sleeping so she thought to herself this may be a great time to escape!. As she opened the gate of the cave, Sarah was getting happier by the second. Lucinda kept calling and then Sarah stopped. 'Is that mum?' she asked herself. 'YAY! ! ! It is!
I'm going to find her. As soon as she said this, she turned and there was mum. 'MUM! I found you! Ohhhh I am so sorry!
I just wanted to go to the park by myself but I didn't think that anything bad may happen'.
'So what happened?' asked her mum. 'Nothing .. It's quite a long story' replied
Sarah. 'At least we are back together' mum said.
I will never do that again. Can we go home because I'm very tired', said the little unicorn. 'Ok munchkin'.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!