Violet

Violet is the colour of the nail polish you put on your finger nails.
Violet is the colour of the wild flowers you see in a farm field.
Violet is the name that you give to your child or pet.
Violet is the colour of the slime you play with as a child.
Violet is the colour of the rainbow in the early mornings
Violet is the colour of the icing you put on top of your cake on your birthday.
Violet is the colour of the paint you splash on the page after a hard day at school.
Violet is the colour of the clothes you wear on the week days.
Violet is the colour of the M&Ms we eat on the Weekends.
Violet is the colour of the gem you may see on Jewellery.
Violet is the colour of pens, pencils and texters to draw on paper.
Violet is the colour of your bedsheets you cuddle up under at night.
Violet is the colour of the eyeshadow you put on at the end of the day for a party.
Violet is the colour of the sunset at the end of the day once the sun has gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!