Zoe Finds Love

Zoe Finds Love
Chapter 1
The Boy
Once upon a time there lived a big girl called Zoe. Zoe was 16 years old. She lived with her Dad and her Grandmother in an apartment . The apartment was in Sydney and there were streets, parks, roads and buildings too. One day Zoe went to a big park to pick flowers. She was near the boy’s toilets when she bumped into a boy, he had black hair and blue eyes. “Hello, my name’s Zoe.” said Zoe “What’s your name?” “My name is Zac” he said.
“That’s funny we both start with Z” said Zoe.

Chapter 2
Ice-cream!
When Zoe got back home from the park she went to bed. In the morning Zoe was writing a love letter to the boy and this is what it said.
Dear Zac,
I had a lovely time yesterday.
love Zoe.
But when she was putting it in an envelope, the note slipped and fell under the chair. Zoe looked and looked but she could not find it so she thought of something. The first thing she thought of was that it had fallen to Canberra but that was impossible. So she kept on thinking but it was hard to think because it was Summer and it gets very hot, so all you can think of is ice- cream! So Zoe went to get some ice-cream and guess who she saw? Zac.

Chapter 3
The Park
“Hey do you want to come to the park with me ? We will have so much fun together”said Zac . The park was at North street. It was between South street and Jack street.
Zoe said “ok!”
Meanwhile, at the apartment, Zoe’s grandmother was sweeping the floor and found the love letter that Zoe had lost that morning. She read the letter and then she set off angrily to find Zoe.

Chapter 4
In Trouble
Zoe and Zac were having a great time. “It’s 9 o'clock and it’s time for my bedtime, I if I don’t go soon I’ll be in trouble” said Zoe.
“You’re already in trouble!” said a voice behind her. She looked behind her and there she saw her Grandmother. “Who are you?” said Zac.
Zoe said with surprise “She is my Grandmother!”
“Come on Zoe we’re going home!” said Zoe`s Grandmother. Zoe went to her Grandmother and said bye to Zac. Zoe was so embarrassed.
At supper her Grandmother told her dad why they were late. At first her Dad was angry because Zoe did not say where she was going. Zoe’s Dad told her Grandmother that she didn’t have to worry about the letter because she is old enough to have a boyfriend.
So now Zoe is allowed to go to the park with Zac and on Sunday they meet for ice-cream. Now Zoe and Zac are just friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!