Camp Of What

On the bus there were only 15 people. The bus ride felt like it went on for YEARS! At about 1 pm, Fraya Claw, Emmett and Emma arrived at this dark forest while a smiley man wearing a scout's type outfit was waiting for them with a clipboard and a pen. "Uhh… Ahem, Hellooooo Everybody! Welcome to Camp St rounds!" He Yelled in a cheerful voice. "Oh so that's what this dark, creepy place is called" whispered Emmett. They all quietly laughed. The man didn't hear them. "My name is Roberto! I’m gonna show you kids around. Now, Follow me to the tents and fire place." Everyone followed him to a beautiful opened space with a Fireplace and many tents. "Did you remember to put your name down to be in our tent Fraya?" Suddenly Fraya remembered, She didn't! "Oh... no..." A few seconds later, Fraya suddenly started feeling dizzy like she was shot with an arrow. "Uh... Fraya? Are you okay?" The Twins asked. “Y-yeah I think I just need to slee-” Suddenly Fraya fell to the ground with a thump.

A few minutes later, Fraya woke up in her tent and feeling really weird. She could somehow hear everything, and smell everything. Emma ran in the tent getting a shock, "Uh- F-F-Fraya? w-what happened?" "What go you m-?" Fraya looked down at herself, She looked normal until she looked over a bit and saw, a Tail?! She jumped up and looked in the Mirror to get a fright, she has turned into a wolf! She quickly ran outside to see people at the campfire. But, they were asleep. She turned back scared but to only see Emma and Emmett on the ground, sleeping, unusually. Suddenly she saw two boys turn into wolves like herself, then a girl turn into a Witch with green skin and another girl who turned into a Zombie. With Fright, Fraya looked back to see Emma & Emmett have turned into types of Cat humans. Silently, everyone started waking up. Everyone at the campfire was frighted out of their skin looking at each other! Next, Emma and Emmett woke up and screamed at the sight of each other and everyone else at the fire. Everyone looked about. A fellow wolf boy asked, "How could this happen?" The Witch turned her back and started a stupid speech, "I know what happened!" Everyone stared at her, "Magic Happened!" Everyone laughed so hard. "DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME, YOU PEASANTS!” The Witch Stormed away with a hit & a Whip. “Well, I’m Fraya, Fraya Claw.” Emmett and Emma continued,”I’m Emmett,” “And I’m Emma,” “And we’re twins.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!