Kittens In A Box

One morning Lia woke up exhausted so she went to get some coffee. "Much better!" said Lia.
She got changed and went for a walk down the street to buy groceries. When she came back, she made a YOUTUBE video (she had her own YOUTUBE channel) about how she wanted a kitty. She started opening boxes full of her fan mail - she got really cool stuff. One box wasn't open so she opened it and there was a KKKEN DOLL! Oh no! Lia was not ok with that. She was expecting a kitty to jump out and lick her face! She finished her video and started to edit it. When she had finished, she went for a shower and went to bed. “Good Night, See ‘ya tomorrow!”
CHAPTER 2 GOOD MORNING
Lia was so upset so she went to the cafe. She came back home and laid down on the couch. She went out for dinner and had sushi and curry chicken. "Yummy" said Lia. After dinner, she went home and straight to bed.
LIGHTS OUT!
The next morning, Lia woke up, laid on the couch and turned on the TV. The doorbell rang. "Who could be at the door?!" She opened the door and sitting there was a box. Lia thought it might be more fan mail. She opened it and there was not one, but TWO kitties! “Aww so cute!” she said. Lia was so confused and thought they might belong to someone but they were so adorable that she decided to keep them. One kitten was black and white, and the other was a ginger colour. She named the first one Miki, and the second one, Ginger. Lia was so happy so she went to the shops and bought Miki and Ginger food, collars, a leash, play sets, beds, and more.
Then she set up their room (Miki and Ginger are both girls so they shared a room).
One day Miki and Ginger were playing in a box so Lia decided to paint a purple box for Miki and a pink one for Ginger to decorate their room.
One morning Lia saw a cat cafe so she decided to go check it out with Miki and Ginger. "Wow!" said Lia, "we should come here more often.” They ate food, bought some things, walked home, had a shower and went to bed. “Good night, kittens!” she said to Miki and Ginger.
The next morning Lia had an idea: a YOUTUBE video about how she got her kittens! Wait, before she did that, she had to introduce her kittens to her viewers. "Aww,” she said, "all done, now let's start tomorrow about how I got Miki and Ginger.” The next day she talked and talked for a long time about how she was so happy with her kittens. "YAY!"
But then… something came in her mind, she thought, "What about puppies?!”
Oh no! Well, that was the story about kittens in a box.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!