Jeff And Tim's Adventures

Jeff and Tim’s Adventures

Hi my name is Jeff and this is my best friend Tim. Our story starts here.
It was an early morning and I was fishing with my clan. My favourite person in my clan was my best friend Tim. We have known each other for a long time. We love fishing. It is our favourite thing to do, but we had to go back to our campsite because we had caught enough fish.

Our campsite is really cool because it is in the middle of the bush. The rest of the day we just ran around the campsite and the day went really quickly. Before we knew it, it was time to go to bed. We slept really well that night. I personally thought it was from all those fish that we ate. “Hey Jeff look over here!” said Tim. I ran over to look. It was a huge dead fish. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Tim told me that the elders were going to have a meeting about a fishing trip to catch more of those huge, huge fish.

The next day I was told by one of the elders That Tim and I were going on a fishing trip to catch more of those huge fish. There were also some other members of the clan. Tim and I got our own boat! But we had to do a lot of training from today for two weeks. That went really fast and before we knew it, we were ready for the fishing trip.

The next day we were ready for the trip. We fished for hours, then days, then weeks. We were about to go back when a big wind came and blew the other boats away. Except for Tim and I. We were sinking!
A boat rescued us just in time. The problem was they were from a different clan. They kept us prisoners for a few days. After two days we escaped but were caught again.

The day after that our whole clan came and rescued us but we had caused a war. Luckily it was very short. It only lasted three days.

A month later Tim got very sick. I had to go on a very long journey to the north part of Australia so I could get some very rare medicine for him. It was going to take about four months. I got a lot of water and a lot of food. Halfway through I got captured by a strange clan. Luckily, I escaped and it wasn’t so hard to escape. I just used my spear to cut off the ropes and I ran away. In two more months I got the medicine and returned. I gave it to Tim and he got better.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!