I Hated Gabrielle, I Did.

I hated Gabrielle, I did.

I just wish her and her gang would leave me alone! Sometimes I wish I could somehow make her leave me alone.
Gabrielle was in my class, she was known as the 7th grade bully, so were her gang, which included Taliah, Jasmine and Maya.

My final wish before I drifted off to sleep was to...
'I wish Gabrielle and her gang would leave me alone!' I thought, I was out like that! Never would I guess that my life would change forever for the better!

I woke up feeling unnaturally tired, somehow my bed was very uncomfortable, it felt darker and the silence was divine, normally I would hear my 2 year old brother, Noel, waking up around now!

I would have the best weekend this week, nothing will change that.

''I wish Cadence would be nicer to me,'' A voice travelled through my mind, I suddenly felt uncomfortable, as if all the walls were closing in, Why would I wish to be nicer to myself?'' This was weird.

''Today I am meeting Savannah and Grace at the park," Another thought blossomed in my mind, Who are these Savannah and Grace girls? I don't know them...

"Ugh, Tomorrow is my Grandma's birthday, I really hate her." That seriously was the last straw, since when was it Grandma's birthday and when did I hate her? This had to be a dream.

I slowly woke up, the room felt darker, where was I? Don't tell me I ended up at Summer Camp! Wait a minute, am I Gabrielle's shadow...?

This is the worst weekend ever.

Gabrielle had just been dropped off at a nearby park to meet these 'Savannah and Grace' girls. This will be interesting.

They finally arrived, a pink fancy limo pulled up, and two girls covered in jewels and flowers stepped out, out trotted a small fancy dressed dog, and the limo drove away. They were so rich! Why did they look exactly like me? Strange.

Seeing as I was in Gabrielle's shadow, I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation, Lucky I did, it changed my life forever!

"Is that girl still giving you a hard time?" A worried look splashed across Savannah's face, and Gracie looked eager to know, "Cadence?" Gabrielle just snorted, I stared in shock, since when did I give HER a hard time! "What was her last name? It sounds quite.... Familiar... I mean nice!" Gracie questioned and she knew to keep her mouth closed, Gabrielle will not know. "It's Winter, Cadence Winter!" Gabrielle replied, with a quick giggle but quickly covered it by a fake cough. Grace looked extremely pale, like a ghost, and Savannah looked like she was a about to burst out tears, of happiness.

"WHAT!" Grace nearly tripped over, "Didn't you know? My family has been searching the past 10 years searching for our long lost triplet!" Gabrielle and I had the same image spread across our faces, the dumbstruck of finding out your life's biggest secrets! Is my life a lie? No wonder THEY looked at Noel with the proudest smile, I never got that...

"So, Cadence is Royal?" That was the first sentence that came out of Gabrielle's mouth, Yes... Also she is heir to the throne." Gabrielle's face was
priceless, I ours hang it in a art gallery, and get millions of dollars! I just realised... Royal? Heir to the throne? My life IS a lie.

Later that day, I found out my 'Mum and Dad' had taken me from the Royal nursery the day I was born.

From that day onwards, I lived a much better life, as the newest edition to the 'Young' family, I lived with my parents, the King and Queen,neither the best sisters, I could ever ask for, I finally achieved a smile, a proud smile, from my real parents.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!