I Was Walking On A Soft, Fluffy Pillow While I Was On My Sunday Stroll.

I was walking on a soft, fluffy pillow while I was on my Sunday stroll. Ouch, I fell over the little rocks that are scattered across this soft surface. I kept falling over, saying that this floor makes me want to lie down and take a nap. I realised that when you stay still for more than a few minutes you sink into the ground, like quicksand or thick, gooey mud and that's why I keep falling over because the rocks sink into the fluffy ground. I kept walking forward but reached a desert like, rocky, brown road that led me to fall over the edge but I landed on a slimy, soft mad.

I rolled over and stood up realising I was all purple, but I don't know how. I turned my head down then saw the explanation to my question. I was standing on a large, round, purple lilypad, that was covered in a red water. I tried to walk as lightly and slowly as possible but the water kept splashing on my legs. I found a stairway down which led me to a green, crunchy surface. The ground had the same texture as Autumn leaves that have fallen on the ground an all the children were stepping on the leaves for the satisfaction of the crunch. I found a little hole that I slipped my way through but I landed on an unpleasant surface. It was a thick, clumpy mud that had a pungent odor. The flies were coming from every direction as it was the perfect environment and destination for their liking. I forcefully kept pulling my legs out of this gooey mud that was devouring me faster than I could walk. The mud kept pulling me down until my whole body was under the mud, but once I was under, my legs felt a sticky consistency slowly dripping off of my legs.

I realised it was a sticky nectar from the blooming, Spring flowers. the smell was very strong and sweet but was quite odorous. As I was pinching my nose together while pulling my legs out of the sticky ground, I found a hard, brown tree trunk that had a crumbly, bumpy texture. I was walking across the tree trunk with no harm in the world. I kept walking forward but it came to the end of the large tree trunk. I spotted a little outlet that pointed down and when I got up it led me straight back to the first destination, the soft, fluffy pillow..................... Gosh, eating that hamburger was like an adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!