KIDNAPPED!!!

Two unimpeachable, petrified sisters were held hostage at a centuries old, creepy shack in a mysterious beach town with only a shop and a police station. The small village stood on the coast of the rough pacific seas. The ocean was always churning humungous waves and dumping them on the rocky shores. When the corpulent, portly attackers kidnapped the young siblings, the girls knew at once these were a gang of men that were not to be messed with.
“Wait here till we fetch you. All you have to do is sign a contract and you’ll never have to worry about your great- grandfather’s inheritance again. Oh and by the way we don’t want any trouble or else you may never get to see each other again!!!” cackled the malicious boss, before pushing a heavy-duty lock through the front door. A look of horrifying fear crossed Rebecca, the youngest sister’s pale face.
Darkness soon enveloped the strange and maybe even haunted run-down house! Meanwhile, a surge of realisation of the boss’s intentions had swept through the sisters’ trembling bodies like super-charged electric eels slithering up their bones. They had remembered how their poor mother had told them that their deceased great-grandfather had left them his five-million-dollar property and riches in his will." They’re going to force us to sign a contract so they can take his fortune," shrieked the astonished sisters, shuddering at just the thought.
Soon they had passed out into the mesmerising world of sleep. Luckily, the thugs made one error. The gang had mistaken the sisters for annoying, ordinary children but the two girls were the total opposite. They were super masterminds.
Later when the future geniuses woke up, they started hatching a plan. Then when the sun set and darkness surrounded the lonely shack the two masterminds put their plan into action. Samantha, the oldest sister managed to find a rusty window nearby. “Rebecca, over here!” she shouted. The two girls studied the window closely and discovered that they were able to pry the crumbling, dusty frame out with their fingernails. Warm air filled the room. “It’s not a long drop. Only about 2 metres”, whispered Samantha as she peered out into the night from where the window used to be." I’ll go first and when you come I’ll catch you" Once the sisters had landed they tiptoed silently towards the police station. There they met Sergeant Kipper.” What brings you here in the middle of the night?”, he asks the trembling sisters. The two siblings immediately blurt out their long story.” There’s no time to waste!” exclaims the officer.
Only 2 hours later, the sisters were reunited with their overjoyed parents. Soon they were sliding down a long swirly-whirly waterslide in their new laser lighted pool outside their new mansion thanks to their great-grandfather! Everyone lived happily ever after except the wicked criminals who were locked up in a cold damp prison cell for the rest of their dreadful life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!