Rainforest Race

Lola lives in a jungle with a tiger, a monkey and an alligator. The alligator bites other people. The tiger roars at Lola. The monkey steals Lola's bananas and eats all of them so then she has no fruit for school.
Lola asks everyone if they want to race in a colourful rainforest, they all said “Yes that would be a clever idea." “Also I am feeling a bit anaemic” said the monkey. That's probably authentic of all bananas you eat.
"Brm.” “Huh what's that sound?" announced Lola.
“I assume it's a car or truck” said tiger.
“What if it is a lion?” Said monkey.
“Uh huh it's an almighty strong truck” said monkey.
“Well let's say 'on your marks, get set, go'.” We are running as fast as we can but wait we can't go under the broken bridge. We also can't go over the bridge. We will have to go across the bridge. We need to win the race.
“Lola there is a very funky smell. It smells like there are animals dead somewhere.”
“Well let me see what the smell is. Smoke!” Lola announced. “I hope there is not a fire while we're on our mission” said Lola. “Lola should we go and get a fire hydrant. Shall we put it out by ourselves?” “No let's just call a fire brigade.”
“Lola are you disappointed because we couldn't race?” Announced monkey.
“Nah that's fine” explained Lola. “We can always have another race one day.”
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!