I Want To Be ... A Princess

Warning: Diaries have secrets and this is MY diary!

Dear Diary,

I'm Estelle and this is my secret Princess diary.

My best friends Ava and Riana had a fight today. I'm in grade 6 and today is my last day of school. Next year I will be going to high school. But I am going to miss my friends. Ava wanted me to go to fairy school because when she grows up she wants to be a fairy. Riana wanted me to go to mermaid school because when she grows up she wants to be a mermaid.

This is what happened today:
"Can you come to fairy school with me?" asked Ava.
"No! She has to come with me to mermaid school!" said Riana.
"But she is my best friend!" said Ava.
"No! She is MY best friend and she is not your best friend!" replied Riana.
"No!", said Ava.
"Yes!", said Riana.
"But I want to be a Princess and go to Princess school", I said.
"What?!? You can't go to Princess school to be a Princess! You are my best friend!" said Ava and Riana together.
"Sorry, but that is my dream", I said.

Then at lunch time I sat with my friends Monica, Isabelle and Mikayla.
"What school are you going to next year?" I asked the girls.
"Mikayla, Isabelle and I are going to Princess school", said Monica.
"It is going to be the best!" said Mikayla.
"I'm going to Princess school too!" I told them.
"Do you want to go to Princess school with us?" asked Isabelle.
"Yes, I will love to walk to school with you all", I said.

I can't wait to go to Princess school especially since my friends are going there too. I will miss Ava and Riana but I know that I will still see them.

See you later!
Love from,
Estelle xoxo

----------------------

Dear Diary,

Today was my first day of Princess school and I loved every minute of it. I got to write a special song. The song is about love.

OMG! I have some other exciting news. I will need to tell you later.

Estelle xoxo

-------------------------------

Dear Diary,

The great news is that at our school we're going to be creating some cool clubs. My club will be called Friendship is Magic. How cool is that? I started the club today and the best club will be voted the club of the year.
My friends Monica, Isabelle and Mikayla are part of the club and I have made new friends too. Their names are Ella and Olivia. They are sisters and are part of the club too! I also made friends with a girl named Poppy Belle. She joined the club too. In our club we talked about what makes us special and we helped make the world a better place.

Our club was voted the club of the year! Yay! WE WON!!!

What a fantastic day.
Love from,
Estelle xoxo

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!