Zombie Life 3

My brother Jim always tells me a story about everyone in QLD being a zombie. I go to sleep and I wake up at 6 am. I go to my parent’s room. They’re dead. I see blood everywhere. Jim was with his friends? I go to QLD, it’s morning. I have to find out what happened last night. All my family are zombies.
It’s day 3. Day2 and day1 didn’t go so well. I go to a motel. It’s daylight so no zombies are here. It’s almost over, I need 3 days to survive. I found a radio, I can now survive. It’s almost night, I hear the zombies coming. I see a helicopter. They don’t see me.
It is now day 6. Zombies are breaking down my door. I found a gun and I shoot the diseased things. ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!! I run. Finally they’re gone, I realise it’s been 6 months. I have a boy scout book, in it says if I find explosives you can destroy your apocalypse.
It’s day1534 its night in my survival bunker zombies are invading QLD there is 4334534 zombies left. I go out to find supplies and I find a car in the bunker. It still works so I drive as fast as it can go. Oh no, the petrol runs out. It’s just what I thought the zombie took the engine. I run back to my bunker. They destroyed it! My bed and supplies are gone.
I have been here for 7 years.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!