Zombie Under My Bed

I heard weird noises under my bed and bad smells. I put my strong foot down and it grabbed my foot. It tried to bite my foot. I felt a wet thing. I looked under my bed. It was my dog licking me.
I got up and walked my dog outside. He went into his kennel. I ran back upstairs and hopped into bed, then fell off my bed. I got back on my bed and screamed. My teddy bear was gone! I got straight off my bed and I looked everywhere.
I heard squeaking from outside. I went down the stairs and outside. In the dog’s kennel there was my teddy bear. I grabbed it and ran upstairs and hopped into bed. Now my blanket was gone! I got out of bed again and walked slowly with my teddy bear down the stairs. I looked everywhere. Where could it be? I even went out in the neighbourhood. It was nowhere. I guess I have to sleep without a blanket but I`m cold. I can’t stand this. This night is the worst ever!
I`m so tired and sick. I’ll die soon and my eyes are sore - that’s it. I walk down the stairs and into the cupboard. I grabbed the blanket, ran upstairs, jumped into bed and put my blanket on me. I fell into a deep sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!