BARNY GETS LOST

“Oh no! Where can Barny be? ”Jack wondered. Barny is Jack’s fluffy dog. Jack has lost Barny. Barny might be in the woods because that is where Barny goes to play. Jack went to the woods. He saw a werewolf and a bear. The next day Jack did not go to school because he was too worried about Barny so Jack went to the woods again. Jack went in a different way. He did not see the werewolf or the bear but he did see another animal. It was a monkey and it threw a banana at Jack. Jack did not like it. Jack went away from the monkey. Jack tried and tried to find Barny, he did not give up. Next he looked at the park. He saw a magpie and a cockatoo, but not Barny. Next Jack looked in the caravan park. Jack saw kids, parents, dogs, birds but not Barny. After that it was time to have dinner. After dinner Jack went to the lake. Jack saw people on boats, people on kayaks and people on the shore, but not Barny. After that it was time to go to bed as it was 7 o’clock. Jack was sad! Jack went to sleep. When Jack woke up the next morning he had breakfast as fast as he could. It was Wednesday and Jack did not go to school again. Jack went to the pond. Jack saw fish, ducks, frogs but not Barny. Next Jack looked at the beach. Jack saw people surfing, people body boarding, people making sand castles, people on boats but not Barny. After that Jack went home and he was very upset. Jack missed Barny a lot! Jack had a big day searching for Barny. When Jack got home he went to sleep without dinner. The next day Jack went to his grandparent’s house and guess what his grandpa had? Barny! Jack was so excited to see him.






THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!