There's A Monster Under My Bed

“ARHHH… Mum…” I yelled.
“What?” said mum.
“THERE’S a monster UNDER my bed!” I said.
“No there’s not,” said mum.
GRRRRR… GRRRRR…
“MUM…the monster!’’ I cried.
Grumble, Grumble, Grumble…
“No silly,” said mum, “it was just my tummy.’’
“OH! That’s okay then,” I said.
Grumble.
“That was not me,” said mum.
“MONSTER!” Mum and I screamed.
“Let’s call Monster Busters,” said mum.
RING. “Hello, what’s your problem? How can I help?”
“Hi, can you please come really quickly? We have a monster under my daughter’s bed!” cried mum.
“Ok, we will come right away,” explained the Monster Busters.
He then told us to wait in our car at the end of the street until it was safe.
Boom! Crash! The Monster Buster came out of the house covered in bruises, sores and blisters and he told us, “There will be no more monsters under anyone’s bed, ever again.”
Until now…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!