Little Rabbit

Little rabbit hides in its warm burrow sticking its head out to check the normally peaceful meadow, little rabbit only comes out of its home when it believes it is clear it grazes on the green grass and purple flowers and is soon joined by the strong male deer, together they graze unaware of the hungry stares from birds of prey and other creatures that are always there, Lurking in the trees, bushes and shadows you can see their eyes glow in rows, down comes a hawk to steal the kill but little rabbit hears its approach and hurries back to its burrow leaving the score rabbit one bird nil. When night sets in little rabbit sleeps in its burrow that it used to share with its kin, its family was smart, swift and tricky but eventually succumbed to death, after all predictors cannot be that picky, little rabbit is a survivor of a massacre, how it survived was hiding in the burrow while this occurred, three days, four nights it stayed hidden, it was starving and eventually it came out to make its hunger ridden, little rabbit used caution when leaving it home and stay within a distance making sure to never rome. Little rabbit annoyed me so, for many nights and days I have tried to make them go, after many scares and threats it remain, slowly but surely, I started to lose my sain, next feeding time when the rabbit poked it head out it was in for a surprise, teeth closing around its throat lifting to rise, I shake it in my maw as I clamp shut my jaw. That night I feast as the rabbit now with its family rests, but not in heaven of hell but in a wolf's stomach that has a little swell. That's all of my tale I have to regale, now I head back to my cubs, my pack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!