The 68 Nova

Vroom Zac cheered the Camaro on that was doing a cool burnout. Zac would always watch cars do burnouts and watch them go down the quarter mile. Zac had always wanted a fast burnout car that could go places but he never had the money, he had kids to raise and a mortgage on his house. Every morning Zac would wake up and go to work. Zac worked his hardest and was one of the best workers.
One day Zac was offered a promotion to one of the highest paid jobs. Zac said to the lady I would love to do that job. Zac now had sooo much money. First Zac said I must pay the bank back.
One year later Zac bought a 68 nova for
$24000. Once the car was at his house he took the engine out and got a new one made that was sick. Zac then made his car a v8 and bought a massive super charger. Once it was on he took his car to the dyno and got 1100 horsepower. Next he took his car to the quarter mile and got 8.56 seconds.
Zac went to burnout comps and soon was invited to the national burnout comp in Sydney. The night before the burnout comp Zac went to the drags but unfortunately he blew his pistons. All night Zac worked on his car and finally in the morning Zac had fixed his car. Zac went to the national burnout comp and put up a huge fight in the competition and got second place and won $25,000.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!