The Lost Apple

Along time ago there were people called the assassins. 500 years ago they had to cut off your pinkie so that you could be an assassin but now they want to go the Amines. They want the apple of Eden. Edward Kenway is trying to be awakened. He has to go into the Amines. He had to go back 500 years ago and he must find the location of the apple of Eden. Then he went into the Amines and it was a virtual reality where he had to find people and strike them down. When he was running away he did a jump into hay and then the Amines stopped. After he goes back into the Amines he hears from a person where the apple of Eden is. He goes out of the Amines to tell the scientist where the apple of Eden is.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!