Scaver

I was at the junk yard. There it was, the spotlight! I jumped and hid behind a rusty old car. "That was close" I thought, as I was dusting off my bleeding hands. I needed to find the keys to the storeroom.
I heard something like voices, it was! The guards were coming! So I ran, and as I ran I felt the cold pain of I could die, hit me like a spray of bullets. I came to a holt. There it was, a cliff of scrap metal. I could not run, they had surrounded me. I thought of a plan. But, only this came out.
"You would die if you fell down here!" They looked at me oddly, and then I jumped and fell, and closed my eyes.
"Am I dead?" I whispered.
"No you are in Telcam energy armour suit 337scaver," spoke a robot voice.
"Why can't I fell my legs?" I yelled.
"You have no legs," replied the robot voice.
"Can I call you Scaver?" I asked him. Then he started to move, and what he did was, he nodded. Then I felt a smile coming on.
After weeks and weeks, down in that dump he restored me back to health.
Now it was my turn. I got up and started to walk, it was hard at first.
We climbed up and got to the top. We started grabbing guards and throwing them in the air. Then, one of them shot a rocket at us. Scaver told me to "Eject and keep the legs.”
He was gone and I was trapped again.
Two years later, I was in jail. I was sitting down and then I heard Scaver’s voice. He whispered, "Let's do this" ...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!