Electro A New Marvel Villain

I saw shadows quivering in the dark as I hastily ambled through the dim lit alley. Suddenly, like a bolt from the blue, a thunderous sound followed by a shrill scream echoed through the alley. I walked along in ravenous horror.
"Again that unfaltering quiver," I complained to myself. I glanced back with a quick swivel of my head and from the corner of my eye, I saw some Rats and not just any kind of Rats, but Sewer Rats.
"YIKES, THE BLACKDEATH, RUN!!" I blurted out into the starry night sky as the Rats were tightly knit together. I carefully manoeuvred through the Rats as their squeaking voices became a constant rhythm, as I ran past dodging their little wormy like tails. I glanced back with a quick swivel of my head to check again if those little pests were following me when suddenly I walked into mid-air.
"OH OH this is not good," I thought to myself. That's when I started to descend lackadaisically. I fell to the coarse ground with a thump.
"OW, I think I got a month's worth of lacerations," I groaned in excruciating pain. I gathered all my scattered impulses and formed an act of bravery. I got up and started limping along as I choked at the pungent smell wafting through my vulnerable nose. As I was ambling through a mysterious place, from the corner of my eye I saw a black cape swish past me. It was getting furtive in the room so I walked back out and turned on my FBI communications device and sent an alert signal, which the police station is monitoring so they can hear what's happening through my communication device. I started to amble into the middle of the room again when I hear a voice that startles me.
"Well well look who's here." I turn around astonished to see a man holding a ball of electricity, with more electricity zapping through him, here and there.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Electro, a new Marvel Super Villain. In a few days time, New York city’s population of 3 billion people will drop to one billion people with a death toll of 2 billion people, all thanks to my evil plan MUHUHUHUHAHAHA!"
I gasped in fear and disconnected my communication with the FBI.
"I'll call the FBI, I'LL DO IT!!!” The FBI had finally shown up but they were too late Electro was on a spree. That was the birth of Electro, a new Marvel Super Villain.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!