The Fair

“Yipee yippee! This so fun!” I yelled from the top of the Ferris wheel.” Ouch!” I screamed. What is going on?”
“The Ferris wheel has stopped,” yelled a stranger from the bottom of the Ferris wheel
Stopped? How?I thought to myself. I was worried, how was I going to get down? The fear rushed throw me like soft drink through a straw.
As I looked down I saw a little girl all by herself. She looked scared. She was crying. I slowly got out of my seat. I started climbing down the Ferris wheel and sat down next to her.
As I did she looked at me. I said to her, “it is ok, I’m here to help.” she smiled at me with relief.
SWISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! A big gust of wind knocked me over. I was only just holding on. HELP! HELP! HELP ME! The wind hit once more. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was falling.
Bounce! I bounced off a large man held trampoline that the clowns were holding. Clunk! I landed on a very large elephant. I jumped off and went over to the controls but there was a padlock on them. I needed to find the key. But how was I going to find the key? Then I remembered the owner had the key so I went to his office. But he was not there. NO!.
As I walked outside I saw some clowns. I went over to then and asked them if they had seen the owner. They said he left 10 minutes ago. What was I going to do now? As I looked down I saw a shiny thing on the ground. It was the key! I jumped up and down I ran over to the controls, unlocked the padlock, pulled the lever and the wheel went once again.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!