The Unluckiest Millionaire

Chapter 1: Winner
One day a young man named Isaac Clarke was sitting at home minding his own business when the radio voice announces that the first person to call will win 5 million dollars. The sound of a ringing phone comes from the radio. The radio presenter says “Who is this lucky person?"
The person on the phone says, “lsaac Clarke". He could not believe he just won so much money. He planned for a cruise ship ride, he could not wait.
Chapter 2: Cruisin' For a Bruisin'
Isaac is on the boat. He thinks to himself the clouds look bad, might be a storm. Suddenly, lightning strikes and within minutes the boat is rocking all over the sea. More lightning strikes and the sound of thunder. There is a big wave that hits the boat, people are falling off the boat. They lost control after the wave hit, then a bigger wave hits and the boat gets completely submerged under water. Then the boat hits land with only Isaac on it. He is knocked out but not for long. He looks around and the boat has completely vanished. "Oh no."
Chapter 3: Stranded
Isaac is scared he does not know what to do. He is shaking because he is scared and cold. He is on his knees. It's still spitting with rain after the storm. He looks up and thinks people, I must find people. It's near night time so he builds a fire then something catches his eye. The bright yellow supply box from the boat. He opens it and there are lots of useful things. He takes everything out but he can't make a fire because it's too wet so he just lays down it the wet sand. He looks in the box again and there is a sleeping bag. He gets in and barley falls asleep.
Chapter 4: Cat Food or High Fall
Isaac wakes up he did not sleep very well. It was his first night not sleeping in a real bed. "I wish it was a dream." He gets off the ground. He starts walking through the forest. Everything is still wet. He heard a rustle in the bushes then a growl. Suddenly, a tiger jumps out of the bushes. Isaac falls over and the tiger jumps over him. Isaac starts running but the tiger is too fast. He stumbles going around a corner and hangs off the side of a cliff by the vines that are growing out of a nearby tree. The tiger is standing on the cliff.
Isaac is very scared he is hanging over about 900 meter drop. He hears a ripping noise and he looks up. The vine has ripped. The tiger has not moved. "Choice ... Do I climb up and get eaten or do I fall to my death." The vine rips again. "If it rips again I won't have to make a choice." He hears voices but they're not speaking English. They start shooting at the tiger it does not get hit. A man reaches out his hand. I, did not understand what he said but it was clear he is helping Isaac off the cliff. Isaac grabs his hand and pulls him up. They point their guns at him, one punches him. Isaac is knocked out.
Chapter 5: Held Captive
Isaac wakes up he is tied to a chair looking at the beach where the boat crashed. He hears a voice this time in English. "You have trespassed on MY ISLAND I" Isaac feared what he would do. "I will push you off this cliff and forget this ever happened." Isaac thinks that this is a different cliff and he must have been knocked out for a while. "See you next fall." Isaac is falling down the cIiff still tied to the chair. He stops falling one of the chair legs is tied to a rope. Someone cuts the rope. He falls on his head. "I never should have listened to the radio." Isaac starts running the people start shooting at him.
Chapter 6: Future Usain Bolt
Running as fast as he possibly can. He spots a hollow log. He dives straight in. He crawls out the other side and slides into a bush. They can no longer see him. Isaac watches them walk off feeling relieved. He sneaks out of the bush. He slips down a hill he did not see. His back hurts too much to get up and continue walking. So he goes to sleep.
Chapter 7: Night Walk
Isaac wakes up staring at the stars. “The best thing I've seen since I got stranded." He hears voices. Isaac sees a radio tower's blinking light. He starts making his way over there. He hears growling. It is a wolf. "Probably hiding from the hunters." Isaac starts running feeling sorry for the wolf. There are two more men fixing a car. Isaac picks up a rock and throws it at a tree. They both wandered over, they left the keys in the car. He gets in and drives around the corner to see the sun rise.
Chapter 8: Home Coming
Isaac runs into the building under the tower. "No one try to kill me." He uses the radio to call a helicopter. In a few hours the helicopter arrives and Isaac jumps in. The people sit him down and give him some water. 2 days later..... Isaacs at home he hears the radio. "Not today." He knocks the radio off the table. "I might go for a walk."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!